These last few weeks have been a challenge for me and as a result my blogging got put on the back burner for a bit. Life surely has its twists and turns, most you don’t even expect or see until you are faced with the dilemma.
I have learned though with all the stress, pain, and endurance we feel there will always beat sense of self worth and achievement that follows. I recently had to learn the hard way that stressing is not the answer to any problem, all it did was make me very sick.
As change enters my family again I try to remind myself that no matter how difficult or stressful a situation may seem there is always a way to make the transition more enjoyable.
Ways to Cope with Stress…
- Take a Break: walk away from the problem or project. Give yourself a break to re-evaluate your game plan.
- Eat and Drink lots of Water! Make sure you are taking care of YOU! That always helps when faced with a stressful dilemma.
- Take a Warm Bath or Shower 😌
- Take notes or jot down what your goals are! This is a great way to see where your head is at.
- Prayer is a top priority when stress is involved, there is Ning too great for God!
I hope these coping mechanisms help you all that do deal with stress on a day to day basis.
You must be logged in to post a comment.